Do you have unexplained symptoms of fatigue, digestive upset, skin rashes, or brain fog? Do you struggle to know how to navigate food sensitivities? Do you have a medical diagnosis and want to know how to make delicious, healthy food a part of your healing journey? Do you struggle with wight loss?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we should talk.
I can help guide you to use food the best way possible as a support in your healing journey. I can be part of your team along with your medical provider to support you in making changes. I can teach you what foods will support you and what foods will derail you on your path to better health. I’ll meet with you either in-person or virtually to talk about struggles and come up with a plan that works for you.
Click the links below to set up a consultation with me.
- Initial consultation – 60-120 minutes $100
- Address individual health concerns and learn how food may be a game-changer in your health journey.
- Learn how to eat based on a recent health diagnosis.
- Learn what supplements may replace or work with any current medications.
- Learn the basics of what food does in your body.
- Learn what ingredients to stay away from and what to eat more of.
- Learn to build a healthy plate and prepare healthy snacks.
- Learn how to eat well to work toward or maintain a healthy weight.
- Learn how to practically form good habits around food.
- Follow-up Consultation – 30 minutes-1 hour – $50
- Let’s talk about how the changes are going and what struggles have come up.
- We’ll tweak plans where we need to and address concerns and questions.
Ala Carte Services (begin with the initial consultation):
- Pantry Clean Out – 60-90 minutes – $75
- Together we’ll look through your cupboards and pantry and evaluate the food you have on hand. I’ll teach how to read labels, what ingredients to avoid, and how to make healthy swaps to help you enjoy the food you eat on a daily basis.
- Grocery Store Tour – 1 hour – $75
- We’ll walk together through the grocery store reading nutrition labels and talking about what certain labels mean. Learn how to navigate the grocery store to make healthy choices and teach food swaps that may better fit within your family’s budget.
- Meal Planning – 60-90 minutes – $75
- Having a meal planned increases the chances of eating healthy rather than grabbing something on-the-go. Learn how to plan meals for an entire week according to your calendar in a budget-friendly way. Learn to prepare a few things ahead of time to make weeknight meal prep much easier.
- Group Presentations – 45-60 minutes (dependent on questions) – $100
- Perfect for corporate wellness, church groups, or parenting groups; learn what food actually does in your body and how it can either build health or take it away. Learn the basics of what healthy food looks like as well as practical tips to make changes in your own life with the support of those around you. Gain ideas and support for group challenges and how to implement changes together.
- Cooking class (local clients only) – 1 hour – $150(includes the cost of food) (Contact me to schedule an appointment)
One of the biggest roadblocks to eating healthy is not knowing where to start in the kitchen. I’ll come into your home and teach you how to make 2-3 quick, easy dishes that are delicious and healthy. Learn how to change up ingredients to make similar dishes with a different flavor profile and to fit within a budget.